Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Want

Stars 5/5
Want by Cindy Pon

First I must be honest and say that I didn't think I was going to like this book because I am very picky about sci-fi books but OMG I really loved this story! I can not wait to read the next book. This book was so very creative and brilliantly done. The book follows Jason, a young guy that lives in a futuristic world of deadly pollution and greedy capitalists that live longer because of their money while the poor die of respiratory diseases. Jason and his friends come up with a scheme to kidnap the creator of Jin Corp's daughter to fund them on their endeavor to blow up the company that creates clean air suits for the rich. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it and I am looking forward to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment