Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Wicked King (The Folk Of The Air #2)

Stars 5/5
The Wicked King (The Folk Of The Air #2) by Holly Black
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

OMG the ending OMG! I seriously need the next book! That ending was a shocker to say the very least! Of course, this book made it to my 2019 Favorites List! I am so in love with this story and can't wait for the next book! The story follows Jude and how she has bound the High King Cardan and is ruling through him. When it comes to Jude that someone she trusts is going to betray her, she realizes that it could be anyone. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG this is a "Must Read"! The cliffhanger alone will have you craving the next book! I highly recommend this book as well as the series and I can't wait to read the next book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment