Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Darkest Star (Origin #1)

Stars 5/5
The Darkest Star (Origin #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

I knew I would love this book and I did! This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List and I can not wait to find out what happens next. The story follows Evie, a high school girl that goes to a club that she is not old enough to go to but meets a guy, Luc that she believes is a undocumented Luxen. Luxens are aliens that have lived on this planet fine until one day a mass amount of them landed and wanted to overtake the planet for their own. Evie admits to herself that she likes Luc and after that her world turns upside down. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I will say that there is so much more to this book than just a crush. It is a "Must Read"! I highly recommend it and can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment