Thursday, January 24, 2019

My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life

Stars 5/5
My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life by Rachel Cohn

I loved this book! It could of went on forever and I would of kept on reading, it was that good. The story follows Elle, a young girl that was put in foster care due to her mother being put in jail for drugs. Elle never knew her father but is now getting on a plane headed for Tokyo, Japan not only to meet him but to live there. Elle has went from poverty to posh in an instant. Living in a wealthy hotel, attending a private school, having her own credit card and a new exciting life in Tokyo. But there are also set backs as well as she fears she is not wanted there by her long lost grandmother and is she racist against her? I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment