Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Hunted

Stars 5/5
Hunted by Darcy Coates

Oh WOW! What an amazing book! I just loved it. So thrilling and creepy. I read through the book in one sitting never leaving it. I just couldn't. So unique and creative. I can't express how much I enjoyed it. The story starts out by a young girl named Eileen that goes missing while hiking on vacation in the Ashlough Forest. The police never took it serious at first until her camera was found and with the family's persistence. Eileen's brother Chris decides to go into the forest with his three friends to find her and that is all I am going to say about the book other than it is OMG creepy. Not sure if I ever want to take hikes again. I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves a spooky, creepy thriller.   

No comments:

Post a Comment