Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Winter Of The Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3)

Stars 5/5
The Winter Of The Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3) by Katherine Arden
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

Of course, this book would be on my 2019 Favorites List as all the other books in this trilogy were but I am really sad to see this series end. I really loved this book and the ending has had me swooning for days now. The story continues to follow Vasilisa and her adventures in this world. A world of magic, strength, courage and curses. Vasilisa must fight for the protection of her family while it seems the whole world is against her. Overcoming odds, befriending enemies, finding herself while called a witch to stand for what she believes in. This book has it all. My emotions were on a roller coaster and I just loved it. I highly recommend this book as well as the series. The Winter King will always be my favorite book boyfriend ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment