Thursday, January 3, 2019

Blood Rose Rebellion

Stars 5/5
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

Oh what a wonderful book! I really loved this story. Very unique and creative. The book follows young Anna, a girl born to a Luminate family but is barren of all magic. On the day of her sister's debutante showcase of her magic ability, Anna messes up her spell stopping it which puts her under the watchful eye of the Circle Elders. Anna is exiled to Hungary with her grandmother and it is there that Anna not only finds out more about magic but also finds Gabor, an attractive Romani. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I will say that Anna is asked to break the circle magic to allow everyone to develop magic abilities instead of just the Luminates but if she does, she is in danger of death. I highly recommend this story. I just loved it and hope to read the rest of the series asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment