Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Drowned Girls

Stars 5/5
The Drowned Girls by Loreth Anne White

WoW! This book was crammed full of story lines and I just loved it. Lots of things going on at once. The book follows Angie, a SVU investigator and daughter of a Mother just committed to the insane asylum, so many things things are going on in her life including some surprises. Angie has been investigating a case for over three years of a serial rapist that now she believes has graduated to murder. Angie is working with her new partner that she does not know if she can trust and a new homicide detective has caught her eye. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I must say that this story is entrancing and I highly recommend it. I do plan on continuing on with the series asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment