Wednesday, January 23, 2019

No Exit

Stars 5/5
No Exit by Taylor Adams
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

Amazing to say the very least! The story line was so creative and creepy awesome! I just loved it. Not to mention the ending! I read that ending three times because it was "That Good"! The book follows Darby, a college student, that is trying to make her way to the hospital because her Mother is going into surgery for pancreatic cancer. The weather is very cold and snow is making her trip impossible so she pulls over to a rest stop to wait out the storm and for the snow trucks to clear the highway. While there, she goes outside to try to get a signal on her phone and sees a little girl locked in a cage in the back of a van. One of the people inside the rest stop owns that van, but who? I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG this is a "Must Read"! I highly recommend it. In fact, this book made it to my 2019 Favorites List! 

No comments:

Post a Comment