Friday, January 25, 2019

Legendary (Caraval #2)

Stars 5/5
Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

OMG! What an amazing book! Bring on the next one! I so need it right now! I really love this story. It is so magical and wonderful. The story continues to follow Donatella and her sister Scarlett as they plan to attend and participate in the next Caraval to discover who is Legend to find their mother. The book pulls you into a most magical world that is not only breath taking and spun sugar but also violent and frightening. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it as well as the first book. I will definitely be reading on in this series. This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List!

No comments:

Post a Comment