Friday, January 11, 2019

In An Absent Dream (Wayward Children #4)

Stars 5/5
In An Absent Dream (Wayward Children #4) by Seanan McGuire
(note... This book made it to my 2019 Favorites List)

I know I say this about every book in the series but I have to say this one was so very Awesome. This book is the fourth book in the Wayward Children series and it was definitely worth the wait. The story follows Katherine, a young girl, who finds her magical door in a tree coming home from school. The door leads to the Goblin Market, a place of specific rules that must be followed at all times and trades that were fair. I don't want to go more into the story as to not spoil it but I have to say the ending was definitely not what I expected. I highly recommend the book as well as the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment