Friday, December 21, 2018

This Heart Of Mine

Stars 5/5
This Heart Of Mine by C.C. Hunter
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

WoW! This book is amazing to say the very least. It has a bit of everything - romance, tragedy and mystery all rolled up in one book! I loved it! The story follows Leah, a 17 yr old girl who is on the heart transplant list and Matt, who is Leah's crush from school and a twin dealing with the death of his Father and now his twin Eric. Leah was the recipient of Eric's heart and now she is having dreams about his death which brings Leah and Matt closer.  I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG this is a "Must Read"! I highly recommend it to everyone who loves a great romance with obstacles and a mystery to find the "who done it" or did they? This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List!

No comments:

Post a Comment