Thursday, December 13, 2018

I'll Give You The Sun

Stars 5/5
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

What an amazing story! I just loved this book! The story follows twins Jude and Noah. The book is told from both POV. When they were young, they were very close and would do everything together but as they got older a tension grew between them as to who was their Mother's favorite. From birth, Jude knew she was her Dad's favorite but they never knew about their Mother until one day Noah showed her his artistic abilities. That is when everything seemed to change between them. I am not going into the story more as to not spoil it but I will say that if Jude and Noah would of just talked about things happening in their lives, things could of changed between them as well as all the other people that felt the pains. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment