Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Girl Who Was Supposed To Die

Stars 5/5
The Girl That Was Supposed To Die by April Henry

WOW! This is the second book I have read by this author and I am loving it. This book was so creative and mysterious it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat and I did not put this book down until it was done. A very fast read for me because it was full of adventure and suspense. I just loved it. The story follows a young girl named April who wakes up in a cabin just as she is going to be killed. She has no clue why or even who she really is. All she is knows is that she must act now or she will be dead. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend it for everyone who loves an awesome thriller and suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment