Saturday, December 8, 2018

Snow In Love

Stars 5/5
Snow In Love by
Melissa De La Cruz
Nic Stone
Aimee Friedman
Kasie West
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

First let me say that I read this book as a buddy read for the TisTheSeasonAThon and OMG I Loved This Book! I have the digital copy but now I must add it to my wish list to own a copy of it for my forever shelf I loved it that much! This book is a short story collection of some of my favorite authors and it is a book that will have you smiling from the first story to the last. It is an amazing book to read during the winter/holiday season but OMG it is so fun I would read this book anytime of the year. The stories are all wonderful contemporary reads that include lots of romance and holiday spirit. I highly recommend this book to everyone. This book also made it to my 2018 Favorites List.

No comments:

Post a Comment