Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Night She Disappeared

Stars 5/5
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

This book was Amazing! I really enjoyed this story so much. It really hit home for me because I had a family member deliver pizza and honestly, I never thought it was a safe job. The story follows Gabi, a young girl in high school, that works in a pizza parlor and often does deliveries. Her co-worker, Kayla, asked to switch days with her and ended up missing while doing a pizza delivery. The spooky thing about it is that the man that ordered the pizza asked if the delivery would be made by the girl in the Mini Cooper, which was Gabi. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG it is a most awesome read. I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves creepy guy characters. This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List.

No comments:

Post a Comment