Wednesday, December 5, 2018

My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories

Stars 5/5
My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories - edited by Stephanie Perkins
*AUTHORS*
Holly Black
Ally Carter
Matt De La Pena
Gayle Forman
Jenny Han
David Levithan
Kelly Link
Myra McEntire
Stephanie Perkins
Rainbow Rowell
Laini Taylor
Kiersten White

WoW! I just loved this anthology of winter holiday stories. The book is 12 short stories written by some of my favorite authors and I have to admit some of them were so very awesome that I wish they would of went on forever. The characters are all fun to read about and I think every story was very unique and creative that it leaves you wanting more. I highly recommend this book to everyone especially during the winter holidays. I read this book during the 2018 TisTheSeasonAThon. I hope these authors do another holiday anthology!

No comments:

Post a Comment