Thursday, December 27, 2018

Dive Smack

Stars 5/5
Dive Smack by Demetra Brodsky
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

Oh how I really loved this book! The story was such a mystery that I couldn't put the book down until I was finished! The story follows Theo, a high school dive champion that lived with his grandfather because his mother and father both died. Theo grew up knowing that he was the reason his mother died horribly in the house fire that he accidentally started but his memory blocked out so much. Now, as he is getting older, things start coming back to his memory. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I will say that you will never guess the ending even if you try. I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves a "who done it"!

No comments:

Post a Comment