Sunday, December 23, 2018

Jack Of Hearts (And Other Parts)

Stars 5/5
Jack Of Hearts (And Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen

WOW! I just loved this book! The story is fun and very interesting. A contemporary mixed with a mystery to solve. I couldn't get enough of this book and I would love to see more like it. The story follows Jack, a young gay teen who loves to have sex and lots of it. He is asked to write a teen sex column for his friend's online blog and that is when everything starts to happen. Jack is getting anonymous love notes in his locker at school and as time goes on they start to get creepy and even violent. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I have to say that this book does go into some graphic sexual fantasies but deals with them in a very educated way so I highly recommend it to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment