Wednesday, October 10, 2018

What If It's Us

Stars 5/5
What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

This was one of my most anticipated book releases this year and OMG I just loved it and I knew I would because I really enjoy all of Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera's books. The story follows Arthur, a high school junior spending his summer in New York with his family and working an internship, and Ben who is a New York native that is spending his summer in summer school. These two meet by a chance encounter outside the post office and OMG the story is one you can not put down. I do not want to go into the story more to not spoil it for others but I will say that I really hope that one day we will be able to revisit these characters in another book *hint hint! I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment