Friday, October 26, 2018

A Room Away From The Wolves

Stars 5/5
A Room Away From The Wolves by Nova Ren Suma

When I got to the end of this book, I realized that everything I thought I knew I didn't and things were totally different. The only way I can describe this book is that it is about a young girl called Bina. Her mother left her father due to domestic violence and got involved with another man. This man had two daughters that hated Bina and mentally and physically abused her all the time. Bina escaped to Katherine House, a place her mother told her about as she grew up and how wonderful it was to live there. At the Katherine House, Bina met a Monet and quickly developed a bond with her and things in the house were not as they seem. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it and I highly recommend it. It was an awesomely atmospheric magical book.

No comments:

Post a Comment