Friday, October 19, 2018

Campfire

Stars 5/5
Campfire by Shawn Sarles
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

I just love all of the James Patterson Presents books and I really loved this book! This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List because it was the best Campfire story I have ever heard! The book follows Maddie, her extended family and friends as they go on their camping trip. The guide, Caleb, the young guy Maddie has a crush on, tells them that when you tell a ghost story during a full moon it will come true. That is when things start to get creepy as if the story is coming true. I do not want to go into this story more as to not spoil it but this is a OMG MUST READ especially during the Autumn/Halloween season or Camping time during the summer months. I highly recommend this book. I hope to see more books from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment