Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Perfect Ten

Stars 4/5
Perfect Ten by L. Philips

I really enjoyed that the setting was in Athens, Ohio and the character's love for Donkey Coffee because I love it too! The story followed Sam and his struggles finding a new guy to date which I really didn't understand because Athens is a huge college town - Ohio University. Anyway, Sam and his friends decide to do a spell to find the perfect guy for Sam and I have to say that I really wish the author would of pulled in some of the historical haunting aspects of Athens in that it is one of the most haunted in Ohio. Sam soon finds out that the perfect ten is not all that it's cracked up to be. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I do recommend it. It was a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment