Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Baby Teeth

Stars 5/5
Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage

WoW! Ok let me be honest about this book. When I first received an ARC, I didn't want to read it because I knew it was going to scare me to death. OMG I am so glad I read this book. It was so awesome! I hope there is going to be another book! I need to know what happens next! The story follows a family. Suzette is the mom, Hannah is the daughter that hates her mom and the father works out of the home so he doesn't see Hannah's bizarre behavior. Let me be perfectly honest and say that this little girl needed a spanking from just about day one lol. No seriously, this little girl has a lot of mental issues and wants her mom dead so she can have daddy's full attention and all to herself. I am not going into the story more as to not spoil it but OMG this is a "Must Read" especially during the Autumn/Halloween season. It is really creepy but I highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment