Monday, October 15, 2018

Broken Things

Stars 5/5
Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

This was such an amazing read. I really enjoyed it! The story is about three girls that become obsessed with a story called The Way Into Lovelorn, which is a magical world, and one of them is found dead. Everyone believes that Mia and Brynn, the two surviving girls, were the killers and everyone in town hates them. Brynn becomes a recluse as her mom orders everything online and hoards it all and Mia checks herself in and out of rehab facilities. On the anniversary of Summer's death, Brynn decides to investigate, with Mia's help, what really happened the night Summer died. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I have to say that you will never guess "who did it". I highly recommend this to everyone that loves the twists and turns of a great mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment