Monday, October 29, 2018

The Spellbook Of Katrina Van Tassel

Stars 5/5
The Spellbook Of Katrina Van Tassel by Alyssa Palombo
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

First, let me be honest and say that I really didn't want to read this book because The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving is one of my all time favorite books and so I was very hesitant about reading this book but OMG I am so very glad I did! This book blew me away it was so good! The author's writing is spellbinding in which it pulls you so deep in the story that you are right there as everything happens. The character building is so good it is beyond belief. The author gave all the characters life and I am amazed! Ichabod Crane came to life in this book and I felt more connected to him and his character than ever before. This book is a "Must Read"! I highly recommend this book to everyone and I have to say that this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List and I hope to get a physical copy of the book soon so it can live on my Forever Shelf.   

No comments:

Post a Comment