Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Death On The Nile (Hercule Poirot #17)

Stars 5/5
Death On The Nile (Hercule Poirot #17) by Agatha Christie

This is the 17th book in the Hercule Poirot series and I read it for the #Spookathon 2018. I have to say that in this book, I guessed who the killer was before the end of the book YAY! I just loved this story. It follows Hercule Poirot while he was on his holiday in Egypt and of course where ever he goes death is soon to follow. I really loved the setting in this book, a boat on the Nile. Poirot finds out that a newly wed couple in on his trip and how upset they are because they are being stalked by his ex fiance and her ex best friend. I don't want to go into the story as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book as well as the series to everyone who loves a "who done it".

No comments:

Post a Comment