Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Night Circus

Stars 5/5
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
This has to be the most magical books I have read in a very long time. It is about a circus that comes to town at night, while you sleep and when you wake you are amazed to see the huge tents. It only opens at night and everyone floods from your town to the field to wait and as the sun sets, the lights come on and the wonder fills all your senses. The book is full of everything! Love, romance, comedy, violence, hate, pain, competition, amazement, fantasy, dreams, ghosts and so much more, This is one of those books that you just have to read to understand the extent of it. This story will trap and pull you into this enchanted world. I love this book! I never wanted this to end and I will be rereading this year after year. I do hope their is another Night Circus one day. I hope to explore the tents with Bailey and find out what happened next! I am a Reveur!

No comments:

Post a Comment