Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Girl on The Train

Stars 3/5
The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
This was a story about a girl that rides the train everyday and makes up stories in her mind about people that she sees as she passes. One day, she sees something different that destroyed her imaginary ideas regarding these people and this sets off an array of craziness and chaos!
I wanted to read this book before the film came out because I would rather read the book than see the film. I did like the story in that was very unique but I found that the book was a bit slow going until the last 70 pages or so. I am really not into reading books about drug addicts or alcoholics so maybe that is why I felt the pace was so slow. The story is very twisty and the ending a surprise which was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment