Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown

Stars 3/5
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
This is a story about how vampires plague the world so much so that the government built Coldtowns to house the vampires and the infected. A young girl, Tanna, helps save an old vampire and her one friend that was not killed at a party they went to and set out for Coldtown because they were infected. I wish I could rate this story as parts because in the first part of the book I was having fun and captivated by the fast pace story line and would of got 4 stars but then as the book came towards the end, I could foresee a bad ending. I was really disappointed at the ending of this book. It started with Tanna's sister coming to Coldtown and how that was rushed and didn't even make sense. I know this is written for a younger audience but it is so predictable and even absurd. The ending of this book would be 1 star. I really wanted to love this story =(

No comments:

Post a Comment