Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hidden Bodies

Stars 5/5
Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
This is the sequel to her earlier book "You" in which I loved! I really don't want to say much about this book because I don't want to spoil it or the first one. Let me just say that the craziness continues and more chaos! I have heard many reviews on this book and most say it is not as good as the first and I do agree with that BUT one has to be better but they both are 5 stars in my opinion. I really hope this is not the last of this series because I really need to know what is going to happen next! Caroline Kepnes has a wonderful writing style. It is fun and easy to read. I just get lost in her books. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a twisted, psycho, sex crazed lunatic in their heads LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment