Monday, October 24, 2016

The Memory Box

Stars 1/5
Spoiler Alert!
I was disappointed with this book from the beginning. I thought the story line sounded unique but right away I lost interest. When Caroline first googled herself and found out about her sister then ran off through the house to find a newspaper was the exact moment I knew this was not going to be good. Being a so called writer or anyone that has used a computer would right away know the time and date is located on the bottom right hand of the screen on every pc and all the vomit references was just too much. I just wanted to scream "get on with it" the whole book. It was so drawn out. Honestly, I had to choke it down and found myself wishing it would just end. I never leave a book half read but I wondered if this would be my first. The ending was bad. I am sorry there was just no closure at all to this book. The only good thing I can say about this book was the cover is nice and I am glad it is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment