Thursday, July 5, 2018

When I Am Through With You

Stars 5/5
When I Am Through With You by Stephanie Kuehn

I went into this book not knowing much about it and I have to say that I just loved it. The story line was so unique and creative that I was hooked right away. The book follows Ben, a young guy that signs up to help with a camping/hiking trip. The school camping trip turns into much more after meeting some questionable people on the trail that was rumored to be bank robbers that escaped from an asylum. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I have to say that I think the ending would of been different after they read his journal. This book was amazing to read and honestly I would love to have a book 2. I highly recommend it for everyone especially ones who love wilderness survival books with a twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment