Sunday, July 29, 2018

The Hound Of The Baskervilles

Stars 5/5
The Hound Of The Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

This is not my first time reading this amazing story nor will it be my last. I just love Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson! This story is a bit different than most because Sherlock lets Dr. Watson go it alone for the most part of the book and I just love seeing Dr. Watson putting Sherlock Holmes' theories to the test. I remember reading this as a teen and it used to spook me and it still does today. I don't want to go into the story much to not spoil it but you can't go wrong with a creepy estate, odd people, lights from the forest and scary sounds of monstrous hounds. I highly recommend this story to everyone especially ones who love a good mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment