Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Last Time I Lied

Stars 5/5
The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

OMG! This book has definitely earned a spot on my 2018 Favorites List! I just love this author and his writing style. I am hooked from the first page until the last. This story follows Emma, her past, her present and the three Camp Nightingale friends that vanished. I went into this book not knowing what it was about and I honestly think that is best so I don't want to go into more of the story as to not spoil it but I will say that this is a "Must Read"! It is full of creepy twists and turns that keep you wondering "who, what and why". I highly recommend this book and can not wait for this author's next unique creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment