Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys #1)

Stars 5/5
The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys #1) by Franklin W. Dixon

I grew up reading the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Mystery books and I just love them. I was very surprised to see that they did a few audio books of each series. I wish they would do them all. I love reading these books even more so as an adult because the lingo has changed so much and it just brings back wonderful childhood memories. The Hardy Boys series follows brothers, Frank and Joe Hardy, sons of a well renowned private detective. The boys want to follow in their dad's footsteps and find themselves falling into investigative adventures. This particular book is the first and follows the crime fighting team, along with their friends in a case to find the stolen treasure. I highly recommend these books to everyone of all ages. "They're Swell"!

No comments:

Post a Comment