Friday, July 13, 2018

School Of The Dead

Stars 5/5
School Of The Dead by AVI

WoW! I just loved this book! What an amazingly unique story of ghosts! I just love ghosts and this middle grade book was awesome! I definitely need to get a physical copy of it for my shelf. The story follows young Tony Gilbert who's family took in his Uncle Charlie who was sick and needed care. Tony and Uncle Charlie became great friends until his death. Not long after Tony's family moved to Uncle Charlie's old home town and Tony was enrolled in the Penda School, Uncle Charlie's old school. Now I am not going into the story more as to not spoil it but let me just say this book is spooky fun with lots of twists and turns. I highly recommend it for everyone who loves ghosts like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment