Thursday, January 25, 2018

Year One

Stars 5/5
Year One by Nora Roberts
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

I just loved this post apocalyptic story and all it's magic. I was really curious how magical elements could be added into a story about a plague that caused an apocalypse and I am amazed at how wonderful it worked out. I can not wait to find out what is going to happen next. This follows different characters and how they survive a plague that kills off most of the world. Some develop magical powers becoming light and some grow dark. Fairies, elves, shape shifters, witches and humans all together. Most are trying to make a world for themselves but others hate the new powers and are on a path to kill everyone. This is a must read. I highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment