Saturday, January 20, 2018

This Is Not The End

Stars 4/5
This Is Not The End by Chandler Baker

**SPOILER ALERT**

First let me say that I hated the main character Lake. I think she was a rude selfish teenager that made everyone around her feel horrible. Even when she learns the truth at the end, she decides to not only make her brother feel that it was all his fault but she just wasted the gift helping no one. The writing in this story is wonderful and it is a gripping story that is why I had to give it 4 stars. Just because I hated a character doesn't mean I didn't like the book. I also want to say that in regards to Lake jumping so fast back into another relationship, that doesn't surprise me at all. She was just that type of person. Remember it didn't take her long after she made friends with Penny and Will for her to not go to the restroom with Penny so she could push up against Will alone. Some girls are just like that. I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment