Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Scythe

Stars 5/5
Scythe by Neal Shusterman
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

If there is a Team Faraday please let me know because OMG I just love him and I love love this book. In this futuristic world, there is No hunger. No disease. No accidents. The only way to die is to be chosen to die by a Scythe, which are trained to keep the population under control. This follows two characters Citra and Rowan and they are chosen to apprentice by Scythe Faraday for a chance to become a Scythe themselves. Only problem is there is only one spot open and there are two of them. So much more goes on in this book but I find it better to go in with no more info than to know it is an amazing story. I would recommend this to everyone and this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List. 

No comments:

Post a Comment