Friday, January 19, 2018

Daughter of The Pirate King

Stars 5/5
Daughter of The Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
(note.. this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

First I must thank Owlcrate for enclosing this book in their box. I just loved this fun and adventurous Pirate story and can not wait for the next book in the series. What a fun ride upon a Pirate Ship with thieves and assassins. This story follows Alosa, the Pirate King's daughter, and her plans to be captured by enemies to retrieve a piece of the map needed to find an ancient land of Sirens and Treasure! While imprisoned, Alosa meets Riden and that is when things get interesting. I refuse to say anymore, as not to spoil this book and I would highly recommend it to everyone. This book was added to my 2018 Favorites List.

No comments:

Post a Comment