Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Cruel Prince

Stars 5/5
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
(note.. This book made it to my 2018 Favorites Reading List)

I knew this book would be on my Favorites list! WoW! Where do I even start! The story mostly follows Jude, Taryn (human twins) and their Fae born sister Vivi who are stolen away to Faerie to live with her father Madoc who is Fae & the murderer of their Mother & human Father. The High Court of Faerie, politics, dealing with being human in a magical world, spies, swords, murder, love and betrayal is not even the half of it. I don't want to go into much of the story as not to spoil it but it is filled with many intriguing characters. Ones to love and ones to hate. Holly Black is the Queen of The Fae! I love this story and can not wait to get the next book. I would most definitely recommend this to Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment