Sunday, January 14, 2018

Three Dark Crowns

Stars 5/5
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
(note.. This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

This book made it to my 2018 favorites list because it is jam packed full of amazing content. A Goddess, an island, three kingdoms, three queens, their courts.. friends... loves and enemies. Lots of characters to love and hate. This story has so many things going on and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. The book follows the lives of triplet queens and how they are raised to compete in one battle and that is to kill their other two sisters and sit on the one dark throne. This series is going at the top of my list of anticipated books. I can not wait to see what is going to happen in all of their different lives. I would highly recommend this book to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment