Friday, January 12, 2018

Everless

Stars 5/5
Everless by Sara Holland
(note.. This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

WoW! OMG WoW! I could not put this book down at all. This is definitely going on my favorites of 2018 Reading List! The story is so imaginative that it had my full attention from the first page. It follows the main character Jules and her life in Sempera. Where the poor must pay with years off their lives by draining their blood to pay for everything and the rich live on for centuries. She takes a job in the castle against her father's wishes to save his life and that is when the story will have you sitting on the edge of your seat. I don't want to go into the book any more as to not spoil it but this is one story you definitely don't want to miss. I would recommend this book to everyone! I can not wait til the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment