Monday, September 10, 2018

Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales Of Women & Witchcraft

Stars 5/5
Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales Of Women & Witchcraft
by
Tess Sharpe
Jessica Spotswood
Brandy Colbert
Zoraida Cordova
Andrea Cremer
Kate Hart
Emery Lord
Elizabeth May
Anna-Marie McLemore
Tehlor Kay Mejia
Lindsay Smith
Nova Ren Suma
Robin Talley
Shveta Thakrar
Brenna Yovanoff

Oh how I really loved this book! This is an anthology of 15 different stories about women and witchcraft. All the stories are very unique and set in varying times throughout history. Of course, I have to be honest and say that I liked some stories more than others but they were all 5 stars. I thought I would be able to take time to read the stories but honestly the book was one of those "can't put it down" books. I highly recommend this book to everyone especially those who love spooky and definitely during the Autumn/Halloween season. I will be looking forward to reading more books by these featured authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment