Sunday, September 16, 2018

The Broken Girls

Stars 5/5
The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

OMG! I just loved this book! In fact, this book made it to my 2018 Favorites List YAY! The book is set in two different time periods, Vermont 1950 and Vermont 2014 at Indlewild Hall, which is a boarding school for girls with problems and girls that no one wants. In 1950, a girl came up missing and in 1994 a girl is found dead. Even though, there is someone serving time for the killing in 1994, Fiona Sheridan needs to know more because it was her sister that was murdered. This is when Indlewild Hall starts to spill it's haunting secrets. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I highly recommend this book. Oh, did I forget to mention there is a ghost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment