Sunday, September 9, 2018

Ernestine, Catastrophe Queen

Stars 5/5
Ernestine, Catastrophe Queen by Merrill Wyatt

Oh how I love James Patterson Presents books! They are always so well written and fun to read. So, I knew I was going to love Ernestine and I did. What a fun book to read during the Autumn/Halloween season. The book follows Ernestine and her step brother as they try to start off a Zombie Apocalypse by raising zombies in the cemetery near where they live. Two kids out in the cemetery with salt and chicken legs, that they have to remember to take home for dinner, trying to raise zombies cracked me up! Not to mention that they live in MacGullicuddie House for Retired Artists and Performers and someone is trying to kill Mrs MacGullicuddie. This book is full of twists, turns & lots of fun and where is that zombie? I highly recommend this book for kids of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment