Wednesday, September 12, 2018

And The Trees Crept In

Stars 5/5
And The Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich

What a crazy creepy book this was! I had a wonderfully spooky night reading this book and really enjoyed it. I have to say though, I wish it would of went a little longer on the end but I say that about all the great books I read. The book follows sisters, Silla and Nori, and how to go to live with their aunt to escape their father's abuse. At first things are great and life is bright and cheery but then the creeper man! I am not going into this book more to not spoil it but I have to say that I never even thought what happened at the end was even going to happen. If you can understand that. I highly recommend this book especially during the Autumn/Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment