Tuesday, September 25, 2018

The Wicked Deep

Stars 5/5
The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
(note... This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List)

OMG! This book made it to my 2018 Favorites List! I just loved this book and how the story was so unique with all it's twists and turns. 200 years ago on a small island town called Sparrow, three sisters were tried, convicted and drowned for being a witch and now the town is cursed. Every year the three sister's spirits rise from the waters and overtake three young girls of weak heart to fulfill the curse and drown three boys. I do not want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I have to say that there is so much more to the story that it is a "Must" read. I highly recommend this book to everyone especially during the Autumn/Halloween season.

No comments:

Post a Comment