Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Waiting For Tom Hanks

Stars 4/5
Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey

This was a fun book to read and it was set in my home state, Ohio. The story follows Annie, a woman obsessed with rom-coms and not only wants her life to play out like one but is writing a screen play of her best friend's life as one. After Annie's parents died she went to live with her Uncle and it is him that gets her a job on the set of a new rom-com film set close to home. It was there on the set she meets attractive actor, Drew Danforth. I don't want to go into the story more as to not spoil it but I do recommend this book. I must say that the main character, Annie, acted more like seventeen year old than a twenty seven year old so this book kinda read like a YA novel for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment